Monday, October 17, 2011

Kaylin of the Caribbean :)

You mean as much to me as an empty bottle of water, as I stand alone in the desert of heartbreak. Even though there are a few drops left in that bottle, I won't, I can't touch it..because it'll make me want more, it'll increase my desperation, and I can't have that. I can't have that because a few drops of water was all you were willing to give me.. I know, because I've been there, been in that position of dehydration where you stood in front of me and laughed, as you handed a full bottle of water to someone else, someone I wished was me.. 
I'm human, and it was then when I realised, that's never gonna change.. Until now.. Until I threw that bottle away and got myself a chest. You can call me Mrs. Davy Jones if you like.. But I'll be this way, because you were my Calypso.. And as I sit here and wait for my very own Jack Sparrow to retrieve that hidden chest, I'll keep on making sure the key is still safe around my neck and watch as I transform into something unrecognisable, even to myself.. 
The best part about it all, is that I don't know where that empty bottle is now but the worst part, is that I threw it in a direction where someone else might pick it up and go through this too, as if it were a cycle.. 
I just hope and pray it's not you who picks it up and comes running back to me. Even though I'm strong in the face of pain, you are different. 
But my God is a good God and HE cares! It'll be through Him and whatever happens, it's in His will and I trust Him.
So scratch that statement above, because you WERE different.. 


*Face/Off*

2 comments:

Sinesipho said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!! ::D

Your's Kashly said...

You are Inspiring and Spectacular... and free<3 LOVE